Seedlings Preschool is a small, friendly, dynamic, child orientated pre-school offering a fun learning environment for children aged 2 ½ to rising 5s. We are open 5 days a week 9.00am to 3.00pm, term time only.
Seedlings is run by a dedicated staff team as part of Sutton Primary Academy and we are seeking to expand our team by appointing a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic individual. Sutton Seedlings is a delightful rural Preschool set in beautiful surroundings just North of the city of Hereford.
We see our school as a family, where we work together to achieve the best we possibly can for each member of the school community. Learning in Seedlings is fun, exciting, challenging and rewarding and we welcome applications from practitioners who will share our vision for academic and social excellence.
Nursery Assistant – 16.5 hours per week over 3 days
£7,038 per annum term time only
Under the direction of the Nursery Manager, you will be required to support the education and welfare of the children attending our nursery setting.
· Hold an NVQ Level 2/3 in Early Childcare or equivalent
· Have some experience of supporting children in a nursery setting;
· Be able to raise and sustain high standards in the nursery;
· Be able to use their own initiative in developing opportunities for learning;
· Be someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents;
· Be able to enthuse and inspire children.
To request an application pack please e-mail email@example.com
Closing date for applications Friday 20th May 2022 at 12 noon.
Short listed applicants only will be contacted after the closing date.
Interviews to be confirmed
HMFA is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.