We currently have a vacancy for a Teaching Assistant Level 2 at Sutton Primary Academy. 10hrs per week term time only, Monday to Friday.
Candidates will ideally:
· Have a Certificate in Learning Support (or equivalent).
· Have experience of supporting children within a classroom environment, as directed by the class teacher.
· Be able to use own initiative to differentiate tasks and activities according to the needs and abilities of the children in the group.
· Be firm and consistent in approach and be confident in setting boundaries.
· Be flexible, creative and able to use initiative to enthuse and inspire children of all abilities.
· Be able to ensure progress by offering appropriate challenge and maintaining high expectations.
· Have excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff, parents and other professionals.
In addition to the above, the role will also include Lunchtime Supervisor (1 hour daily) £9.50 per hour
Start Date: September 2022
Address: Sutton Primary Academy, Bayley Way, Sutton St Nicholas, Hereford HR1 3SZ