We currently have the following vacancy at
Kings Caple Academy
SEN Teaching Assistants Level 1
We are looking to appoint an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to support a pupil currently in Reception Class.
To start as soon as possible until July 2018 in the first instance.
25 hours per week, term time only (9am – 3 pm with an hour for lunch)
Salary £9,280 – £9,802 per annum
- Have a Certificate in Learning Support (or equivalent)
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1 or equivalent
- Ideally have experience of children with social communication difficulties.
- Be someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents.
- Be able to enthuse and inspire children.
- Be able to work flexibly as part of a close knit team.
- Be confident in using own initiative to enhance learning opportunities.
- Have a firm, fair and consistent approach to behaviour management.
To request an application pack please contact:
Chris Watkins at email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
Closing date for applications – Friday 9th February
Interviews to be held during w/b 12.02.18
HMFA is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.