Herefordshire Marches Federation of Academies incorporating
Lord Scudamore, Sutton, Kings Caple and Canon Pyon Academies.
We currently have the following vacancy
within the Central Finance Department situated at:
Lord Scudamore Academy, Friars Street, Hereford HR4 0AS
£16,461 per annum, term time only with an additional 3 weeks during the holidays
(Based on full time equivalent £18,319)
37 hours per week (permanent/variable 18 – 37)
Monday to Friday
To start February 2019
We are seeking an outstanding candidate who:
- Has previous financial experience as a finance assistant/ purchase ledger clerk;
- Experience of high volume purchase/ sales ledger processing, chart of accounts coding, reconciliations;
- Is motivated, enthusiastic and committed;
- Has or is working towards AAT or other accounting qualification, desirable;
- Has the ability to manage their workload effectively within a very busy and fast-paced working environment;
- Can demonstrate they work well as part of a team and would be a valuable addition to the team;
- Has excellent written, analytical, administrative, communication and interpersonal skills.
To request an application pack please contact:
Chris Watkins at email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be Friday, 25th January 2019 at 12 noon.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
Interviews will be held in February – date to be confirmed.
HMFA is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
HMFA is an equal opportunity employer.