Herefordshire Marches Federation of Academies incorporating
Lord Scudamore, Sutton and Kings Caple Academies.
We currently have the following vacancy at
Lord Scudamore Academy
Friars street, Hereford. HR4 0AS
SEN Teaching Assistant Level 1
We are looking to appoint an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to support a Reception pupil across the lunchtime period
10 hours per week, term time only 11.15 – 13.15
To start in January 2019
Salary £3,914 – £4,123 per annum
- Have a Certificate in Learning Support (or equivalent)
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant SEN or equivalent.
- Be someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents.
- Be able to nurture, enthuse and inspire children.
- Be able to work flexibly as part of a team.
- Be confident in using own initiative to enhance learning opportunities.
- Have a firm, fair and consistent approach to behaviour management.
To request an application pack please contact:
Chris Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
Closing date for applications – Wednesday, 5th December 2018
Interviews to be held Wednesday, 12th December 2018
HMFA is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.