We currently have the following vacancy at
Sutton Primary Academy
To start September 2018
7 hours per week worked across 2 mornings a week (Monday and Tuesday)
£2,657- £2,740, per annum term time only
Under the direction of the Nursery Manager, you will be required to support the education and welfare of the children attending our nursery setting.
* Hold an NVQ (Level 3 preferred) in Early Childcare or equivalent;
* Have some experience of supporting children in a nursery setting;
* Be able to raise and sustain high standards in the nursery;
* Be able to use their own initiative in developing opportunities for learning;
* Be someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents;
* Be able to enthuse and inspire children.
*** To request an application pack please e-mail email@example.com
Closing date for applications – Monday, 9th July 2018
Interviews to be held week beginning 16th July 2018
HMFA is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.