We currently have the following vacancy
within the central finance department situated at:
Lord Scudamore Academy, Friars Street, Hereford HR4 0AS
£15,420.21 per annum, term time only with an additional 2 weeks during the holidays
(Based on full time equivalent £21,693)
30 hours per week (permanent/variable 18 – 37)
Monday to Friday
To start September 2018
We are seeking an outstanding candidate who:
* Has a high level of financial experience in management accounts, preferably in an education setting;
* Experience of purchase/ sales ledger processing, chart of accounts coding, reconciliations, year-end accounts and audit preparation is vital.
* Is motivated, enthusiastic and committed;
* Has or are working towards AAT or other accounting qualification, desirable
* Has the ability to manage their workload effectively within a busy and fast-paced working environment;
* Can demonstrate they work well as part of a team and would be a valuable addition to the team,
* Has excellent written, analytical, administrative, communication and interpersonal skills.
To request an application pack please contact:
Chris Watkins at email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
Closing date for applications will be 18th July 2018
Interviews will be held in August – date to be confirmed.
HMFA is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
HMFA is an equal opportunity employer.