This is an exciting opportunity to join our Multi Academy Trust incorporating
Lord Scudamore, Sutton and Kings Caple Academies.
We currently have the following vacancy at
Lord Scudamore Academy
Friars Street, Hereford. HR4 0AS
Hours – Full Time, linked to a Maternity
Salary – Main Scale
Start Date – September 2018
We are seeking to appoint an appropriately qualified and experienced EYFS teacher to teach in our Nursery at Lord Scudamore Academy.
The successful candidate will be:
* Someone who is passionate about working with young children;
* An excellent practitioner;
* Able to develop the trust and confidence of the parents;
* Able to promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment;
* Supportive team player who is willing to share ideas and expertise across the Academy.
To request an application pack please contact:
Chris Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
Closing date for applications Monday, 21 May 2018
Interviews to be held in week beginning 4 June 2018
HMFA is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
HMFA is an equal opportunities employer.