We currently have the following vacancy at:-
Kings Caple Academy
SEN Teaching Assistant Level 2
We are looking to appoint an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to support a pupil currently in Reception Class.
To start as soon as possible until July 2018 in the first instance.
25 hours per week, term time only (9am – 3 pm with an hour for lunch)
Salary £10,001 – £11,333 per annum
· Have a Certificate in Learning Support (or equivalent)
· Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1 or equivalent
· Ideally have experience of children with social communication difficulties.
· Be someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents.
· Be able to enthuse and inspire children.
· Be able to work flexibly as part of a close knit team.
· Be confident in using own initiative to enhance learning opportunities.
· Have a firm, fair and consistent approach to behaviour management.
To request an application pack please contact:
Chris Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
Closing date for applications – Monday, 12th March 2018
Interviews to be held during w/b 19th March 2018
HMFA is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.